Here I am, once again, creating myself a blog. Will I be able to keep it going this time? Who knows?
The purpose of this blog is clear! It is an outlet. This will be where I come to whenever I feel there is too much happening in my brain. Frankly, that’s not very often. Nevertheless, it never hurts to have extra storage, you know?
Speaking of storage, I have way too many external drives. Will I even be able to fill them all up one day?
Maybe I should keep this short, since I don’t feel like I have a lot to say. And the more you force yourself to write these kind of things the more they sound… forced.
Anyways, here’s a list of things I’ve done:
- Finally set up my website.
- Made my website mobile responsive. Took me much longer than I’d care to admit. I can be more confident to add “CSS3” on my CV now.
- Took my first steps into the world of “tutoring.” We’ll see how that goes.
- Scheduled a bunch of videos for the employer.
- Uploaded a bunch of articles that I’m somewhat proud of to Academia.edu. I don’t really know what’s the point, but I’m building a portfolio.
- Get my Github going. Once that’s done, link it to the website.
- Then, put all the little utilities that I’ve made so far up there. Portfolio!